Digital Marketing Course: Get skills that get you placed
We offer Training Program with 100% Job Assistance, Extremely focussed on Practical Skills & Exposure.
Accreditation & Affiliations
Our Placement Stats
Maximum Salary Hike
Average Salary Hike
About this Elective
The online degree programs in India are becoming increasingly popular with the revolutions in the virtual world. Digital advertisements have become one of the most sought-after trends in the 21st century. The market worth over 12000 crores maintains a unique position for digitizing the presence of both old firms and newcomers in the marketplace. BBA in Digital Marketing is one of the best undergraduate degrees online. Today, recruiters wish to zero their searches on the contenders with a thorough knowledge of digital toolkits and international trades. Most corporate giants are on the lookout for digital marketers in the year 2021. UGC Entitled online programs are a boon to every dynamic aspirant of the 21st century.
Know the complete offerings of our Digital Marketing Course by Therubik
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
• Understanding the process including visibility, engagement, targeted traffic, retention and conversion
• Digital Media Vs. Traditional Media
• Benefits of Digital marketing
• Latest Digital marketing trends
• Digital media marketing platforms
• Digital Marketing strategy for websites
• Quiz Module 1
Prepare site structure
• What all pages
• Prepare wireframe of pages
• Short Landing Page
• Long Landing Page
• Decide placements of important elements
• Patterns for Engaging Website Visitors
• Pattern #1 – Pop-Ups
• Pattern #2 – Pop Under Call-to-Action
• Pattern #3 – Inside Article CTA Placement of call to actions
• Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design
• Investment in Landing Page
• Is it for me?
• Critical Concerns to Address on Landing Page-
• What is it?
• What’s the Next Step
• Quiz Module 2
Introduction to SEM – Fundamentals & Case Studies
• Consumer Journey
• What is SEM? Why SEM?
• What is Google Ads? Why Google Ads?
• Google Network
• Google Ads Terminologies
• How Does the SEM Auction Work?
• Structure of a Google Ads Account
• Campaign Types – Introduction to Search, Display (Mobile App),
• Creation of Search Network Campaign
• Ad Formats Ad Text Policies
• Ad Text Best Practices DKI
• Ad Extensions Keyword Research
• Tool – Keyword Planner & Estimator Keyword Match types
• Keyword Strategies Landing Page Bidding and Budget
• Optimizing the SN Campaign using the KW Planner, Match types, Ad Text best practices, etc.
• Creation of Google Display Network
• GDN Targeting Options
• Display Ad Formats
• Ad Gallery Tool
• Conversion Tracking
• GDN Campaign Creation – Demo
• Advanced Display: RLSA, Dynamic Remarketing, YouTube Remarketing
• Advanced Display: Smart Display Campaigns
• Mobile Ad Campaigns
• Universal App Campaigns
• Mobile-Specific Bidding and Targeting Strategies
• Measuring Mobile Ad Performance and Conversions Report Editor
• Optimization Strategies
• Account Audit Demo
• Quiz Module 3
• Introduction to SEO How Search Engines Work
• Indexing & Crawling Basics
• Optimizing Crawl Budget
• Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
• Anatomy of a Search Result (Search Snippet)
• What is On-page SEO (Content, Architecture, HTML)
• What is Off-page SEO / Link Building (Social, Content-based, PR)
• Keyword Research
• Finding Seed Keywords: Mind Map for Keyword Research
• Using Wikipedia, Forums for Keyword Research
• Keyword Research Process – Identify SeedKeywords, Collect metrics, Map Keywords
• Google Keyword Planner Tool
• On-page SEO
• HTML Basics
• Basic HTML Tags to create a web page
• HTML Tags for SEO: Title, H1, META Tags, IMG, A
• Title, H1, Meta Description, Keyword Usage
• Crawling: XML, HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
• Content Clusters (Creating SEO-based content)
• Negative on-page to avoid
• Technical SEO
• URL Architecture
• Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / YSlow / Google Page Speed Insights)
• 301 Redirects
• Mobile SEO
• App Store Optimization
• Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, Dynamic
• Optimizing for Voice Search Schema Markups
• What is Schema & Why is it relevant to SEO.
• Schema Types – Micro, JSON-LD
• Common JSON Schema Tags – Organization, Website, BlogPosting, LocalBusiness
• How Schema shows up in SERPs
• Off-page SEO
• Link Building
• What is Link Building
• Link Building Tactics
• Manual Link Building Process
• Link Building Metrics
• Social SEO
• YouTube Video SEO
• Slideshare, Scribd, and other social channels for SEO
• Local SEO
• What is Local SEO, Pigeon Update
• Google My Business, Bing Places
• Local Pages on your website
• Local listings/citations SEMrush.com Backlink
• Backlink audit of one website
• How to audit backlinks of competitors and gain
• SEO Audit, Tools, Measurement
• What are SEO Audits?
• Different Types of SEO Audits.
• Complete SEO Audit with Checklist – Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMRush Backlink Audit, Page Speed Audit with GTMetrix / Google Pagespeed Insights,
• Mobile Site Audit
• Free Learning Resources-Moz, Google Analytics
• A career in SEO
• Quiz Module 4
• Introduction to social media marketing
• How to use Facebook for lead generation?
• Ways to use Facebook for branding?
• How to target the right audience?
• How to increase the likes of the Facebook business pages?
• How to create Facebook Ads?
• Facebook Ads Automation
• How to generate leads through Facebook Marketing?
• How to add conversion tracking pixel code?
• Make regular reports keeping a check on the insights
• Quiz Module 5
• LinkedIn as a Marketing Platform
• <li>LinkedIn for Personal Branding</li>
• <li>Brand Marketing on LinkedIn</li>
• <li>LinkedIn Company Pages</li>
• <li>LinkedIn Advanced Search</li>
• <li>LinkedIn Premium</li>
• <li>LinkedIn Ads</li>
• <li>Types of Campaign</li>
• <li>Drive traffic to your website</li>
• <li>Audience Selection</li>
• <li>Ad Creation and Optimization of LinkedIn Usage</li>
• <li>Tips to optimize the campaign</li>
• <li>Trick to get qualified lead below Rs.100</li>
• Quiz Module 6
• YouTube Marketing – Introduction & Ad Formats
• Creating Youtube Channel
• YouTube Ad Formats and SEO
• YouTube Campaign Creation
• YouTube Analytics
• Video Campaign Optimization Tips
• Top Keywords to rank your video
• Attracting Subscribers
• Quiz Module 7
Know the complete offerings of our Digital Marketing Course
Introduction Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Integrated Marketing Communication
Social Media Marketing
Get Ahead with TheRubik Digital Marketing Course Certification
Earn your certificate
Our Digital Marketing course is exhaustive and this Digital Marketing certification is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
Differentiate yourself with a TheRubik Certification
The practical knowledge and actionable skillset you've gained working on projects, simulations, and case studies will set you ahead of the competition.
Share your achievement
Talk about it on Linkedin, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter boost your resume or frame it - tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Get a Hallmark Certification of CERTIFIED ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETER (CADM) from TheRubik
Who can become a Digital Marketer ?
Who can do this course?
Digital Marketing is Most in Demand Skill for 2022, Practice it and Get your First High Paying Job in this Industry.
Digital Marketing Gives Skyrocket Growth to your business.
If you don’t Digitalize your Business, your competitor will.
7/10 working professionals are not happy with their 9-5 job. Digital Marketing Training can give you freedom through freelancing.
Digital Marketing Training gives you an opportunity to work from home and maintain balance with your Personal and Professionals life.
If you are looking for a high-paying, high-demand job. Then Digital Marketing is best for you. Kickstart your Digital Marketing Course journey today.
To get a job college Degree does not matter, But Skills do. Get your first job after Digital Marketing Course from The Rubik.
Prepare to Lead the Future of Marketing
- A recent survey suggests that 64% of companies are looking to hire more digital marketing professionals.
- As the world of marketing drifts towards digital with time spent on mobile & digitally connected devices seeing a multifold rise year-on-year while they gradually decrease on traditional mediums, digital has become a one-stop platform for people to socialise, learn, work, play, and get entertained in the current times.
- The 3-12 month programs are designed to teach you the ropes of digital marketing and allow you to specialise in your preferred science of marketing.
Each course involves approximately 120 hours of learning
Two-way live online audio-video lectures
Pre-recorded audio-video lecture available on the Learning Management System (LMS)
Interactions through the discussion forum on the LMS
Exhaustive e-content/ printed material for in-depth reference
Self-study activities including assignments, quiz & MCQs, essay-type questions, case study, etc.
Experiential learning methods including individual and group projects